This is one of my favorite beef recipes:
sautéed beef with green (Hangzhou) pepper rich in nutrients such as Vitamin A, C, and B6. Yummy!
It is definitely a healthy lunch box menu for you and your loved ones!
This recipe serves with rice, but you can cook this dish alone.
You may want to know how to prepare marinated beef strips,
so that it will taste soft in texture and juicy. Here is the key:
1. Cut beef into thick slices in the direction of the grain,
and then cut pieces into strips against the direction of the grain.
2. Add black pepper, starch, rice wine, soy sauce, and ginger powder to the beef strips and mix well.
Pour some oil on the top and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Easy Eggplant Recipes
- Sweet Sour Spareribs
- Chicken Chilli Recipe
- Chicken Wing Recipes
- Drunk Eggs
- Chinese Vinegar Peanuts
- Beef fillet 500 g
- Green Pepper 200 g
- rice wine 0.5 oz
- ginger powder 8 g
- eggs 1
- starch 10 g
- soy sauce 5 g
- chicken powder 5 g
- salt 20 g
- black pepper 5 g
- rice 300 g (up to you)
- Wash the Hangzhou Pepper, and cut both ends. Collect egg yolks, add some salt in it and mix.
- Heat the pan and add some oil. Pour the egg yolk into the pan and wait until half set. Add rice and mix with eggs. Stir-fry until the rice turns brown. Remove the rice from the pan.
- Add some more oil to the pan and heat it for one moment. Pour the well-marinated beef strips and stir-fry to medium well. Remove it.
- Stir-fry the Hangzhou Pepper for 2-3 minutes. Then add beef strips, salt, chicken power and stir-fry with high heat.
- Done! You can pour the beef strips with Hangzhou Pepper on top of the rice in a plate. Enjoy!