Frying marinated chicken nuggets in medium or high temperature’s oil until it turns golden color,
then add some pepper and peppercorns to fry chicken nugget again.
This is a very spicy recipe. You can adjust the amount of dry pepper or peppercorns to better serve your need.
The tip to keep chicken nuggets dry and delicious is to deep fry a little bit longer.
You can even deep-fry it twice to get a crispy and tender texture.
- Easy Eggplant Recipes
- Sweet Sour Spareribs
- Beef Green Pepper Recipe
- Chicken Wing Recipes
- Drunk Eggs
- Chinese Vinegar Peanuts
- Chicken nuggets: 450 g
- Salt 20 g
- Chicken powder 8 g (option)
- Cooking wine 0.5 oz
- Soy sauce 5 g
- Starch 15 g
- Ginger 5 g
- Garlic 6 g
- Dry red pepper 30 g (the more the hotter)
- Peppercorns 3 g
- Sesame oil 3 or 5 drops
- Sugar 5 g
- Sesame 2 g
- Wash the chicken nuggets and use paper towel to dry it.
- Add salt 10 g, chicken powder 10 g, cooking wine 0.5 oz, and starch 15 g. Stir and m marinate for 10 minuets
- Wash the dry red pepper and cut them into small pieces
- Cut garlic and ginger into slices, and prepare some peppercorns
- Heat wok first then heat oil for a few seconds. Then add chicken nuggets, turn to medium heat, deep fry for about 8-10 minuets, until it gets golden brown
- Remove chicken nuggets
- Keep low heat to heat some oil. Add peppercorns, after about 15 seconds then add sliced garlic and ginger
- Add dry red pepper, and keep low heat until the red pepper turns to deep red
- Add 3-5 drops sesame oil. Stir-fry
- It is time to add chicken nuggets. Keep low heat
- Add 10 g salt, chicken powder 5 g, sugar 10 g then stir-fry
- Before turn off the fire, add sesame and stir fire again. Done!
- The tip for deep-fried chicken nuggets is using medium or high heat. If you like dryer chicken nuggets, you need to deep-fry it longer. If you want to have crispy outside, you need to deep-fry it twice. You need to use high heat for the second time
- When you stir fry the chicken nuggets, you need to use low heat because it is easy to burn
- The tip for delicious chicken nuggets is using low heat to fry dry pepper
- The sesame is optional, but it can add additional taste to the dish