Peanut has a high nutritional value. It contains a wealth of fat and protein. It is measured that peanut has 44% -45% of fat, 24-36% of protein, and 20% of sugar. And it also contains thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and other vitamins. It is also rich in mineral content, especially those containing essential amino acids, which can promote brain cell development and enhance memory function.
authentic Chinese food Recipes free
coke chicken wings
sauteed beef with green pepper
hot spicy chicken nuggets
fried stuffed eggplant
drunk eggs beer and eggs
sweet and sour spareribs
eight culinary traditions chinese cuisine
a bite of china english
- Red and Yellow Pepper
- Green onion
- Oil (Olive Oil)
- Soy Sauce
- Chinese Vinegar
- Wash the peanuts and let it dry
- stir constantly with a spatula to ensure uniform heating of peanuts
- Remove peanuts when there is a slight color change in the skin. You can also base your judgment on the sound. If there is a “bla, bla” sound, it’s time to remove it.
- Remove the fried peanuts. It will not become crispy until it cools down.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and a little salt.
- Add some small dices of red and yellow bell peppers, and the sauce prepared above. Mix well and be ready to serve.
- When you fry the peanuts, you should put the peanuts and oil at the same time. Mix them well when the pan is still cold. So when the oil is heated up, the peanuts are ready as well. This will also add crispy taste into the fried peanuts.
- You can also add some parsley, diced carrots or cucumbers if you prefer. It’s totally up to you! This is truly an amazingly easy and healthy recipe that everyone in your family will love.